Not open for further replies.

V8-valiant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Ok we have moved and I'm trying to work through my parts to sell or throw away, I've got too much crap laying around. Most parts are early a body some are later a body. If you see something pm me and I will give you a price for that part(s) packaged and shipped to your door. No "checking on shipping prices" no PayPal mark up, some parts I don't know what they are or where they go (got them with cars I was parting out).

Ok here come the photos. Sorry I haven't figured out the new format yet.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Is your window assembly for an early a? Im looking for a drivers side for a 64 dart gt.

Jake

What did the steering shaft come out of? Manual or power steering?

Ok we have moved and I'm trying to work through my parts to sell or throw away, I've got too much crap laying around. Most parts are early a body some are later a body. If you see something pm me and I will give you a price for that part(s) packaged and shipped to your door. No "checking on shipping prices" no PayPal mark up, some parts I don't know what they are or where they go (got them with cars I was parting out).
Are all your parts for an early a body..,64-66

I don't know if they are different but I have just a wiper motor and then motor and linkage both out of 65 barracudas.
Yeah they're different...the transmissions are different, I'm not sure about the linkage rods . This one of the transmissions from a 68, the other is similar to the earlier ones. Thank you for your help.
1470248028666415294403.jpg

Emptied my inbox please be patient with me I am trying to get through all the questions as sent between work, family and projects I hope to have everyone awnsers by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back