Not open for further replies.

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Parted a few Scamps and all of them have 14" steel wheels with tires. I have about 8 to get rid of. These are 4" bolt pattern. (small bolt) I WANT NOTHING for these. I'd rather not ship these being that all have tires on them and it'll cost me to have them removed. - sorry.
So, up for grabs for free!!!
In Molalla Oregon

No bites....well I guess if you pay to have them dismounted , I'll ship them. Probably something like $10 ea to dismount? I'll check if someone is interested. Let me know guys- I'd hate to trash them...

Not to burst your bubble but shipping is also a detterent. Rims are both large and weighty. Im in BC,but Oregon is a bit far to go for rims I already have,otherwise I'd come get em!

Wow Mike there beating you to death over free wheels---Ive been this route on here as you well know.

I know Tom, No biggie. I see people trying to sell wheels that I'm trying to get rid of! LOL.
Someone will need some and oops. Sorry tossed them. I'll give it until the end of the month then hello scrap!

Turbo, Good question- they need to get dismounted 1st. I may have a single laying around that I can weight. I'll let ya know tomorrow .

Not trying to beat anyone,just letting you know some of the difficulties I had when trying to sell mine.Maybe you'll have better luck,yours are free!

Just got them broken down- $4 ea. 20ls each - 16" Length/Width (obviously round) and 6" high. I'll pm every one interested tonight with shipping prices. Thanks,Mike

a few years back i gave a set to stockton wheel for credit.they were looking for them to turn into 15" rims for customers. they could not find any. just a thought
terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back