Clever Business Names

-

jabdusty57

Reaction score
Have any businesses in your area with names that you think are clever? Near me...

CARS - Clinton Automotive Repair Service.
Out On A Limb - Tree service.

My dad's and my old restoration shop was

Classic
Auto
Restoration and
Reconditioning

An acronym of our last name.

"Dewey, Cheatum and Howe"...

images

Certified Auto Repars.Hes now serving time in jail for fraud and tampering with the brake lines on a customers motorcycle.

Not the name of the business, but the local radiator shop advertises on his business cards "the best place in town to take a leak":cheers:
C

One of the better ones I saw while driving was on a small tank truck. In big letters on the back of the tank was A.S.S. American Septic Systems!

I always liked this one..

Attachments

• no bs.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 302
  • imagesCAOG83FY.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 322
  • septic-tank-turd-burglar-big.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 319
Back in Chicago there was a meat wholesaler who's slogan was "No one beats our meat". It was printed right on the side of the delivery trucks.

There's an electrician out here in Colorado called "The Wire Nut". :)

We've got two right here in Greenfield.

Grand Dad's Septic Service claims "We take crap from everybody." The big sign on the gravestone marker place, Greenfield Monument Works, says "Drive Carefully. We Can Wait."

We have a local electric service the name isn't catchy but their slogan reads "call us and we'll check your shorts".

My wife and I are busting out at these. Took her a minute to get the Camel tow one. Some others,

Hair We Are - hairdresser in Madison, CT

Somewhat creepy TV spot from a car dealer in Milford, "We want to get you A-LOAN."

Here is a bench in I think South Bend or Mishawaka, IN when I was driving through a few years ago, I thought it was funny.

Attachments

• poop.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 293
Here is an ad in front of a cemetery in a larger town near me. And YES it is an ad for the cemetery!

Attachments

• Picture 051.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 295
Theres a tow company in town thats named " Dude ! wheres my car!
A used car dealer here had a sign that said " We won't be under sold, Bring your wife in and we'll dicker".... the city made them take it down.

"R.C. Worst" plumbing is located on Best Ave. Their trucks used to say "Worst on Best."

Just outside of Aberdeen, Ohio is a bait shop called the "Master Bait and Tackle Shop". A guy I know is a carpet installer and the name of his business is " E Z Lay". Another friend of mine opened a deli called the "purple pickle" and his tag line was "you can't our meat".

-
Back