Cliff I dont know

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok I keep getting members asking me where cliffs at and why cliff defriend them . Yall i dont know . Im in the same boat as yall Im no longer on his friends list too . Hes in hide mode and what not Only he can tell yall why he done what hes done . I cant . Sorry i would help yall if knew any thing . God bless yall :angel9:

Thanks Asa, maybe he wants some privacy for personal reasons. Assuming that might be the case, let's respect that and pray for him.

Yup I said this in anuther thread but i guess some didnt see it lol So i figerd i would just make a thread just for cliff lmao .

You don't have to un-friend people to take a break. Un-friending is making a "point". Hope the guy is alright.

Cliff,has been great,every time I texted,;posted with him. Be patient, God Bless...

You don't have to un-friend people to take a break. Un-friending is making a "point". Hope the guy is alright.

That happened quite a while back so it isn't recent. No need to sweat the small stuff. Really what does a friends list do for you on this site anyway? Nothing that I am aware of.

This may come as a shock to some.....there is life beyond this web site......

-
Back