Clifford hyperpak on ebay. Not mine

-
I know where you can buy a Clifford reproduction Hyperpak that has never been used. Anyone care to take a guess at which vendor sells them?

Clifford?
Laysons, I was considering buying one, but I decided on the Aussiespeed Hurrican intake. They are priced pretty fair IMO. They must have bought up the remaining stock when Clifford stopped making them.

Thanks.
So how I see it, if a Repo is 620 new, I would think a factory intake is worth couple hundred more at least. But slant folks are cheap right???
We will see what the one on ebay goes for, it's at 469 now with a BIN of $800.

Thanks.
So how I see it, if a Repo is 620 new, I would think a factory intake is worth couple hundred more at least. But slant folks are cheap right???
We will see what the one on ebay goes for, it's at 469 now with a BIN of $800.

Maybe if it is new NOS, still in the packing and you were building an original Hyperpak. But it will sell for what someone is willing to pay

I just did a bid history search and it seems like the seller is using shills to pump up the price. Several of his bidders have bid percentages between 50 and 100%. Typical Ebay gamesmanship. Point being if it sells it will likely be at a price above what the market will normally bear.

Sold $610, lowered reserve price.
Let see, that is around 2 LD340 intakes.
I know, I know, just rambling....

Laysons, I was considering buying one, but I decided on the Aussiespeed Hurrican intake. They are priced pretty fair IMO. They must have bought up the remaining stock when Clifford stopped making them.
Which Aussiespeed intake did you get (long or short runners), and how happy are you with the performance?

-
Back