Clown Car for sale on ebag

-
It looks like a Johny Lightning car. The padded steering wheel and LCD headrests are nice upgrades, the matching wheel outers to the interior looks very 1/64 scale too, kind of cool. Would not do it to one of my rides but hey, it's a hobby and I ain't judging anybody for it. None of these mods look to be permanent anyway. **** washes off:mrgreen:

Looks like Pimp My Ride's latest creation.

Bet it's got a bone stock slant.

Would it still be bone stock if it had a padded green toilet lid cover for an air cleaner? Bet the engine is painted lime green too, gotta be a slant.

Wow, just had a flashback to the late 80's early 90's, when the neon colors where the "in" thing. An upholsteror owns it but he can't afford to put a new top on it? Guess green tops are too expensive.

Just showed the Ebay ad to my wife...I have not seen her laugh that hard in a while...

Wow, just had a flashback to the late 80's early 90's, when the neon colors where the "in" thing. An upholsteror owns it but he can't afford to put a new top on it? Guess green tops are too expensive.

The upholsterer probably owns it because the gold toothed owner could not pay for the bill. That's why it's on evilbay.

I like the wheel treatment but just a horrible choice color for that particular car. Oh well, to each his own. (Im trying to think of where you could drive that thing and not be ridiculed, IDK....)

-
Back