Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Contact seller
Cloyes 9-3603X9 Small Block Timing Chain - New

I have a new Cloyes 9-3603X9 true roller 9 way adjustable timing chain set for sale. This is new in the box. Description from Summit Racing

Timing Chain Style: Double roller
Camshaft Gear Attachment: 1-bolt
Maximum Advance/Retard at Camshaft: 4 degree
Maximum Advance/Retard at Crankshaft: 8 degree
Cam Gear Material: Billet steel
Crank Gear Material: Billet steel

Cloyes Race Billet True Roller timing sets provide race-ready performance! These sets feature sprockets machined from premium billet steel on state-of-the-art CNC equipment to ensure the highest quality and consistency. The sprockets are induction-hardened and oil-quenched by Cloyes' in-house, multi-stage heat treat process. Sets include a Cloyes Premium True Roller chain—which features full roller action and superior strength. Side plates are cut and shaved from high-strength steel and are heat-treated for maximum fatigue resistance. Their .250 in. rollers are cold-rolled and hardened to exacting standards, increasing load and rpm capabilities. Cloyes Race Billet True Roller Speed Sets are offered with a choice of 3-or 9-keyway crank sprockets, providing multiple valve timing settings. These sets are hand-matched to qualify center distance and runout, ensuring the best performance with every set!

Summit sells this set for $137.

I will sell this new timing set for $110 shipped in the lower 48 states.
I will ship internationally for the additional shipping cost if any.

TC Pic 1.jpg
TC Pic 2.jpg
TC Pic 3.jpg
TC Pic 4.jpg
TC Pic 5.jpg
TC Pic 6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back