Club Meeting Pics

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The Mopar Power Club had their first meeting of the season today. While it was a chilly, overcast day (where's this "Global Warming"?) there were a few A body's in attendance. Naturally, I was handing out FABO business cards to the guys whom were there.

SANY0003-vi.jpg

This nice Duster brought Mike and his family out for the meeting. Clean original car with a slant 6. Mike mentioned that it had about 75K on the clock and runs nice.
SANY0007-vi.jpg

My buddy Lee's `69 Dart. This is a NICE 340 drop-top that he takes everywhere. The black `63 Savoy is owned by Steve Kirschenbaum, brother of Al, former Tech Editor of Hot Rod magazine. It's a 440-6 with A/C, P/S, P/B, Cruise, and a few other goodies he installed himself. This car was featured in a build-up "back in the day" by Super Stock magazine when his brother was affiliated with them. Just recently his brothers `Cuda was featured in Hot Rod when they did the original owners story a few months ago.

Steve also owns an original `63 Max wedge and a treasure trove of vintage Mopar parts. I've been to his garage and basement quiet a few times. I've never seen so many trick N.O.S. pieces stashed away. What a 401-K this man has....

These cars I didn't have the opportunity to speak with their owners, but I did leave FABO cards under wiper blades or on their dashboards. We'll see who pops in....

SANY0001-vi.jpg

SANY0002-vi.jpg

SANY0004-vi.jpg

SANY0005-vi.jpg

Aside from this first generation Barracuda, there was also a fellow by the name of Hans that was there with his `66 Barracuda. He left before I could snap a picture. He said he was going to join up. He needs a pair of wheelhouse for the back of his car. I mentioned SOMEONE here could probably help him out....
SANY0006-vi.jpg

On the drive home I spotted these two guys out for a cruise. It must be nice to drag out your 1/2 million dollar car to cruise with your buddy and HIS 1/2 million dollar car!
SANY0009-vi.jpg

Ferrari F-40 I think...

SANY0011-vi.jpg

And a Porsche Carrera GT...

Wow.

Where was the meet? Copaiuge on Sunrise Hwy.?

Where was the meet? Copaiuge on Sunrise Hwy.?

No, it was at Burger King on Sunrise Highway in Amityville just east of Rt. 110. I'll let you know when the next meeting is. Cruise out and we'll hang... :-D

No, it was at Burger King on Sunrise Highway in Amityville just east of Rt. 110. I'll let you know when the next meeting is. Cruise out and we'll hang... :-D

That was the place I was thinking off. Near the Ford dealer.

Glad you had a great day John.=D>
Ya the 68 GTS in red sure looks sharp.
Thanks for sharing again :-D

Heck!! I will take ether early fish :-D

-
Back