Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge72

Odd one out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to see if anybody has a clutch fan laying around or for sale. I don't necessarily need the clutch, but if you have a good working set then by all means, let me know! I am placing it into a 72 A Body with a small block if that makes a difference. Thank you!

Looking to see if anybody has a clutch fan laying around or for sale. I don't necessarily need the clutch, but if you have a good working set then by all means, let me know! I am placing it into a 72 A Body with a small block if that makes a difference. Thank you!

Here you go, madam. Good guy. I have bought from him before.

[FOR SALE] - Vicious clutch fan $80 shipped

I got a 20" monster viscous clutched still firm, only 3.5 tall....
20200215_202729.jpg
20200215_202747.jpg

I have good clutch , but no extra fan for it at the moment -------------

You can buy a clutch and fan off a later model truck all day long at local junk yards.

Are you using a fan shroud?
Stock radiator?
Fan diameter?

I think I paid $10 for 7 blade fan & clutch at pick & pull. You can also make shroud work with a little improvising.
How long ago? They are $15 fan and $15 clutch now......Pick-a-part prices are through the roof here. Hydraulic lift cylinders are more expensive there used than on amazon new, by almost half!

How long ago? They are $15 fan and $15 clutch now......Pick-a-part prices are through the roof here. Hydraulic lift cylinders are more expensive there used than on amazon new, by almost half!

About a year ago. I have a favorite one that seems to sell really cheap. They have some young girls as cashiers & they don’t seem to know what anything is. If they see something they recognize, they just seem to charge you for that.

I had an older guy Monday who sold me a Blower motor for my minivan for $20. I though he 'Bro'd' me but it was 40% off that day! I did have a lady charge me for a 'switch' when in fact it was an ABS ECU. She asked what it was and I told her it was "a switch...to turn on the ABS.....".so I was still right. Mine charges full carb or door prices for even a part of a carb or door. Thieves......

Well, say what you want about prices, but that fan I posted the link to above is the Mopar Performance viscous fan package. It moves more air and takes less HP to drive than any other clutch fan Mopar ever offered. That's a good deal on it, too. I'm broke right now, or it would already be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back