Clutch fork hole w/Hydraulic Bearing

-

plumkrazee70

Reaction score
What is everyone doing with the clutch fork opening when using a Hydraulic TOB? I was thinking about using the stock clutch fork boot.

Thoughts?

That would probably work, As I recall when I ordered a replacement it wasn't cut for the fork so you can modify it to fit your needs.

SST has a metal plate with gasket. Two holes with grommets. And a little bar with a bolt going through it that clamps in the hole of an OEM aluminium bell housing. Does same thing as the rubber boot. Just started on the hydro clutch also

SST has a metal plate with gasket. Two holes with grommets. And a little bar with a bolt going through it that clamps in the hole of an OEM aluminium bell housing. Does same thing as the rubber boot. Just started on the hydro clutch also

I'll call them, it doesn't appear they sell anything sperate from their "kits"

I think the stock clutch fork boot will work, if not I can make something from a flat piece of metal.

I just used the stock rubber boot and ran the hydraulic lines through the opening in the rubber boot. My set-up does not use the fork at all. I also removed the fulcrum that bolts inside the bellhousing.

I just used the stock rubber boot and ran the hydraulic lines through the opening in the rubber boot. My set-up does not use the fork at all. I also removed the fulcrum that bolts inside the bellhousing.

Sweet. How's header clearance to the boot?

-
Back