Coca Cola 600

-

She Devil

Work in Progress
Reaction score
The race is getting ready to start 11 miles from my house and I'm here at home watching it on tv while the F-15s fly around messing up my reception. :angry7:

Could be worse......

You could be there, paying $$$$ for food and drink, no instant replay and then having to fight everybody to get home.

i get the missing man formation twice every year. it'll happen again tomorrow morning.
this was last year, the one breaking away to vertical is on full afterburn.

IMG_1963_1.jpg

IMG_1974_1.jpg

The race is getting ready to start 11 miles from my house and I'm here at home watching it on tv while the F-15s fly around messing up my reception. :angry7:
That would be to cool :cheers: My air space consist or air evacuation of hospital choppers over head and a few sight seekers
To see F-15's today would add to the great day I have all ready had 8)
I hope you are seeing the race clearly now :happy10:

I camped out at the Talladega race this year and loved every minute of it. Got in two races for the price of one because of rain. I left the day after the race however and missed all the traffic leaving the race.

I miss living in Phelan. F-14's would come flying over realy low and fast going through the pass right over my house. I would go running out side yelling "yeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!" every time. I loved it!

Lol, we usually get the blimp fly-by on its way to land and its awesome. I was just sad I wasn't able to get to the race... so close, yet still sooo far away

When I lived east of Silver Springs, Florida in the Ocala National Forest, we got low (almost tree top) passes about everday.
Navy operates the Pinecastle Bombing Range and it was about 6 miles from my house.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEtptbI9jYw"]YouTube- A-10s at Pinecastle Bombing Range[/ame]

-
Back