Coffee and cars-The Woodlands

-

Texas Gator

Reaction score
Took my car to coffee and cars Sunday, My Dart is not a show car by any means so it was nice to get positive comments. A lot of cool cars old and new. Another 68 Dart showed, talked to the owner and it has been in the their family since new. First three pics are "Mable" my baby.

Attachments

• IMG_4815.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_4816.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4817.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_4840.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 215
Very Nice !! What kinda power in that Baby ??

Mine is a 440, here is what it looked like when I got her. I've made a few changes since, went back to a stock 22" radiator and stock fan is the main change. The other Dart has a 318.

Attachments

• IMG_4011.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_4012.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 209
How is the performance with those stock exhaust manifolds ? Just curious, as I will have to use them on my numbers 68 GTS 383 car.

For me they are fine, I should add I am not the most knowledgeable about these things. I guess it all depends on what you are expecting/wanting from your setup. My car gets driven to work and short trips around the area, nothing extreme. Hope this helps, and thanks . Checked out your build thread, great job. I love the green Darts as that is what I had in HS many years ago.

Can't ever seem to find the dates and locations for Coffee and Cars in Houston. The website is in perpetual pause.

Can't ever seem to find the dates and locations for Coffee and Cars in Houston. The website is in perpetual pause.
Search Woodlands Car Club they put it on. Its the first Sunday of the month 8-11 but people start showing at 7

-
Back