cold spell in denver

-
When I woke up it was a cool 7 F degrees out. It has now risen to a balmy 8 F.

We are having a Cold shot here too
But most of the folks here would laugh if I told them the temp.
They say it is here stay for awhile Highs 38 f lows 28 normalcy 52 f.

We are having a Cold shot here too
But most of the folks here would laugh if I told them the temp.
They say it is here stay for awhile Highs 38 f lows 28 normalcy 52 f.

That's cold? :-D

It's too darn cold to even walk the dogs. I don't want them to freeze their pads. That would suck.

Wasn't Cold Shot a song by Stevie Ray Vaugn? :read2:

Well Mike, it's -20C here this morning. That's -4F. Too damned cold in either language. :)

Agreed Vart. The high here isn't supposed to get more than about 18F. Damn. I really want to get the second coat of polyureathane on my work bench tonight. I better get another 20 lb bottle of propane for the heater....

Well Mike, it's -20C here this morning. That's -4F. Too damned cold in either language. :)
That is cold shtuff Sid, -4 would be to cold for my driver because I changed the radiator out and I know it's only good for 15 f now, That reminds me, I better get that taken care of 8)

Agreed Vart. The high here isn't supposed to get more than about 18F. Damn. I really want to get the second coat of polyureathane on my work bench tonight. I better get another 20 lb bottle of propane for the heater....
It's time to get the long John's out and cover all's for me Joe, I have the the windows and the side door open on Victoria's nest so the sun will shine in on here 8)
I just got my Australian intake/exhaust gasket from 66aCuda Tuesday :cheers: Know I can button it up and fire it up :-D

Could not stand the Whether.

Getting ready for the storm was almost the name for this song, I heard him say in a inter view Cris Laiton his drummer stayed with SRV and they was great friends, I even think he was with him in his family style album and stayed with SRV though out his short life

Man, I can't wait to hear Vickie get all fired up. :love7:
You and I both brother, :cheers:

Now!!! where are my long John's and work cover all's :-D I know I bagged them up and put them away some where :-k
I better call the wife and find out, I know where I put the trash bag full of my winter clothes but she moved her computer in the sports room and moved it :-D

Come on Joe, it's a woppin -10 at my house when I left for work, the old Jeep was cranking kind of slow but took off like it always does. No garage plans for me this weekend

Suppose to be a nice 17 deg tonite and the wind is coming off the ice here in West Plains. Stoked the fire up and it's nice in the shop as well as the house. Not sure how long this cold is suppose to last but i can do without.
Small Block

Come on Joe, it's a woppin -10 at my house when I left for work, the old Jeep was cranking kind of slow but took off like it always does. No garage plans for me this weekend

There was a time when 10 below didn't bother me at all. Not anymore though. I gotta have some heat. :)

I can't help but be in the garage. :-D Some people spend 15 bucks on a movie, I'll spend 15 bucks on propane. It's way more entertaining and I think my garage floor is cleaner than most movie theater floors, lol.

Cold is an understatement! Man I'm freezing my A*s off. It's the length of this freeze thats so bad out here. It's been below freezing here since tuesday, on sat. it's suppose to be 34 (woohoo) then below freezing again for 5 more days. Man when it finally warms up a bit alot of people are going to find out they have frozen water lines and alot of floods.

High: 27° Low: 12° forecast for Monday, Tuesday brrrr

We usually Average Highs of 44° Average Low of 34° in DEC & JAN

When I woke up it was a cool 7 F degrees out. It has now risen to a balmy 8 F.

Yep more global warming! :)

was -30 in NW WY this am, high -15 and several valleys will not see -10 for at least a week.

Currenyly -15 at my house just outside of Cody...

well at least the moscittos are dead right...

Where's Al and his global warming award when you need him? It's 18 here this morning with a chill factor of 14. Debating on whether of not to put the guys out in it or load up and head down to see MeMike and look at corn planters. If i do i better not forget the jerky and summer sausage. We do have some inside work though. Keep the home fires burnin guys and gals.
Small Block

It's 27 degrees here ice on the winshield and the high will hit 40 F.
Sunshine and 45 F. tomorrow.

13 deg. f here, high of 35. Time to feed some cattle and get back on the combine to cut beans while the mud is frozen. Supposed to snow on
Tuesday, sending it your way small block.

Yep more global warming! :)

was -30 in NW WY this am, high -15 and several valleys will not see -10 for at least a week.

Currenyly -15 at my house just outside of Cody...

well at least the moscittos are dead right...

I woke up this morning and it was 7F out again. It's climbing faster now though and think it's supposed to get above freezing today. Most likely for only about an hour, lol.

This cold weather kills the pine bark beetles too so it's a good thing in the long run. :)

Cold is an understatement! Man I'm freezing my A*s off. It's the length of this freeze thats so bad out here. It's been below freezing here since tuesday, on sat. it's suppose to be 34 (woohoo) then below freezing again for 5 more days. Man when it finally warms up a bit alot of people are going to find out they have frozen water lines and alot of floods.

Yea Buddy, That will help you out there Jim, all them busted pipes and water damage!

-
Back