Cold weather alert

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

IMG_1278.jpeg

Ok, that's funny! But I gotta say ( sorry to those who like the store ) but I absolutely HATE Walmart and ONLY go there under protest when my wife drags me along, ( she dosnt really like it either ) I always count the amount of people I see wearing pajamas with in the first few Iles of entering the store, and I say to my wife, " you see, this is why I hate coming here" then she tells me to get over it and 20 min later I leave and make the pain and suffering stop! I'm glad to see other people see what I do, I gotta say I absolutely can not stand seeing people in public in there pajamas! Guess I'm just old school, any way rant over, but thanks for the post, it was damn funny.....and correct!

Ok, that's funny! But I gotta say ( sorry to those who like the store ) but I absolutely HATE Walmart and ONLY go there under protest when my wife drags me along, ( she dosnt really like it either ) I always count the amount of people I see wearing pajamas with in the first few Iles of entering the store, and I say to my wife, " you see, this is why I hate coming here" then she tells me to get over it and 20 min later I leave and make the pain and suffering stop! I'm glad to see other people see what I do, I gotta say I absolutely can not stand seeing people in public in there pajamas! Guess I'm just old school, any way rant over, but thanks for the post, it was damn funny.....and correct!
i go to walmart for the same reason i watch cops...it makes me feel better about myself

-
Back