Color for 69 Valiant

-
Reaction score
Wanted to paint my 69 Valiant project car orange. But have now purchased a 2011 Challenger Toxic Orange (Mango Tango).
So orange is out. Any suggestions?
Valiant was originally white, but not sure about that.
Any input is appreciated.
Cheers Chris:burnout:

I just ordered a glass six pack hood for the Valiant today, from US Body.
Would like it black too.
So that's in the mix as well.
Thinking black steelies w/ Plymouth Division caps.
Cheers

Should've added silver, this 67' is awesome....

Attachments

• 67 val.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 241
Like the silver ,Rick posted.An odd favorite of mine,the "green brick" by mopar action magazine.I.I.R.C., Done in F8,by BASF paints.Check it out.

Wait, what's wrong with white?

Attachments

• DSCN0424.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 216
Winchester Grey- it's a '71 Chrysler color. I love GG1 (dark green metallic) and the Winchester Grey.

White would be my choice.Plain jane car needs plain jane paint

X2
I've never liked the idea of a high impact color on a car that was never considered a "muscle car", but thats just my opinion. Mine is a very light grey.

Attachments

• may26,2012 014_1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 198
Okay here's the deal you can't lose no matter what color you paint it. lol... I painted mine rallye red with black scoops. My friend painted his Hemi orange with the six pack scoop and looks great. I don't think it should matter that you already have an orange car. BTW I have black steelie's on mine. Good luck.

Here's mine in F3, it's the original color. It needs paint, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 20100711_228.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 20100711_227.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 129
  • 20100711_229.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 127
with 67-69 valiants you could paint them turd brown and they would look great. Dont paint your turd brown, but you get the point.

Either way, post pics

B7 dark blue, A9 dark grey, white always looks good on those, L1 beige. I also wonder what butterscotch would look like on a Valiant?

-
Back