Color help

-

41husk

Reaction score
I have a 71 Duster project that I am trying to decide on a color. I had a Sublime B body and realy liked that color. I like plumb Crazy on A bodies, but it seems to be way over done. I think Panther pink would be cool, but not sure I could do that. I also like lemon twist, but my challenger is that color. I have narrowed it down to pink, purple or green. Suggestions opinions and examples welcome.

personally i think all three colors are over done. what about a modern color??

1970-1976-plymouth-duster-2.jpg

71Plymouth-Duster-340.jpg

96538.1971.Plymouth.Duster.jpg

Try mango i'm thinkin that for my 73 charger or synergy green [2009 camaro] i got a picture of a corvair it was sick i was thinkin that for my 66 cuda.

Attachments

• run for the sun show 2010 045.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 730
  • PICT5915.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 642
Blue is a favorite of mine too but green is my pick of the options you gave, and it would look good alongside your yellow Challenger.

If doing a stock type motif,panther pink not beaten to death yet.Hot rod?Sassy grass,or limelight(my fave).Good luck.

We owned a Mellon green Dart with a black vinyl top (very nice). However if you are going with green, pink or purple I kind-of like the pink. My 2 cents.

Thanks guys, not sure but leaning towards the pink. Mostly because I have never had one and don't see many out there. I love blue had a QQ1 68 Charger and a B7 72 Charger. Both were nice colors. What ever I go with it will have the White stripe with 340 quarter call outs hood black outs with twin scoops and the go wing I just bought on this site yesterday.

Can't go wrong with Curious Yellow...how many other people have this retina burning paint?

Curious.jpg

yellowdartdave. I have a Y1 convertible Challenger. I do love the color but I already have one. Kim, do you have any pictures of your panther pink Duster? What color stripes do you have?

99% Panther Pink aka Moulin rouge. gotta get used to the plymouth names. Black out hood twin scoops and white side and rear decals.

Can't go wrong with Curious Yellow...how many other people have this retina burning paint?

Yellowdartdave I do...

Attachments

• demon001.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 646
-
Back