color of the trunk mat for 68 Barracuda

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know the original color? I never kept a piece of my original one.
what is the color of the trunk mat for 68 Barracuda?
Herringbone
Grey houndstooth
grey plaid

thanks for any help

Unless your going concourse, you can put a pink polka dotted one in. Original was probably hounds-tooth.

No-One-Cares1.jpg

Mine is a patterned. I cannot verify it is original. Very much like this, but blue and black.
$T2eC16F,!)0E9s37FciBBRw1YY7!9w~~60_35.JPG

Mine has a carpet mat that matches the interior carpeting. It's professionally made with finished edges.

I know it's not stock but it was in there by 1974. It's a little dirty in this pic.

DSC00478.jpg

Contact James at Detroit Muscle Technologies. He is building a data base of trunk mats. He might be able to tell you what your car had originally.

Not sure if the Plymouth side of the A-body family is the same as the Dodge side, but the Darts had gray plaid carpet mats.

I just went to the garage to look at mine. It's from my 68 coupe. The original owner said it was the original mat. He seemed to think that was a big selling point. I really didn't give a rat's behind! It is the grey rubber houndstooth. If you want more info, let me know. I'll roll it out and get pics and measurements, although I haven't been able to post pics on here. I use regular email.

I just went to the garage to look at mine. It's from my 68 coupe. The original owner said it was the original mat. He seemed to think that was a big selling point. I really didn't give a rat's behind! It is the grey rubber houndstooth. If you want more info, let me know. I'll roll it out and get pics and measurements, although I haven't been able to post pics on here. I use regular email.

thanks for looking

-
Back