color opinion

-

pagilman

Reaction score
Do you guys think this color combination will be too gawdy in a plum crazy engine bay? I thought the gold valve covers were a little much when I put a few things together today to see what it would look like. Do you think the duel intake is too much for a small block? Thanks Walt It's getting close to fireup time got my trany back yesterday.:salut:

Plum crazy engine bay ?
My choice in color for you..
Street Hemi orange.

Picture 670.jpg

I would ditch the gold covers and paint the intake blue but that is just me. I think a set of stock painted ones would look great, chrome would look sharp too.

curb feelers go well with anything gold. signed Bubba

My choice would be to chrome it out with the engine bay -plum crazy it would make it stand out with that combo. I have seen cars with that combo at car shows and I think it's sharp.

Those gold Moroso valve covers don't have to STAY gold!!!!

Got some Hemi Orange powder right here .......... :-D LOL

If I was going to keep those non-factory valve covers, I would probably scuff them and paint them to match the engine or use black wrinkle finish to match the air cleaner, it would look less gaudy. I also agree that the intake should be painted to match the engine (never cared much for the bare aluminum look on mopar engines).

Leave the Morosso covers on it, dip it all in orange and the black wrinkle finish dual snorkle will top it off just fine.....Esp. with the Plum Crazy.

I think I'm going to paint the valve covers wrinkle black and paint the block orange and the Ld340 orange. Thanks to all who gave their opinions. Walt :read2:

-
Back