Colorado springs and trinidad, Co members Inside please.

-

65_valiant

Reaction score
Work will potentially be taking me to one of these places for a few weeks to possibly a few months. Does anyone know of, or have a place I could park 2 trucks and a 20' bumper pull camper that would have 30 amp elec hookup and city water hook up? Hotels ive called on are insanely high for the duration I need to book for.
I'd obviously be willing to throw cash your way for use of space and power/water services.
I won't be bringing a lake party to the place, actually wouldnt even be able to drink at all due to the on call nature of the job, so I'd like to not be staying in an area that is known for the loud party type scene.

Last edited:
"so I'd like to not be staying in an area that isn't known for the loud party type scene.[/QUOTE]

So you DO want to party ?? lol

"so I'd like to not be staying in an area that isn't known for the loud party type scene.

So you DO want to party ?? lol[/QUOTE]

Fixed it, and some other fat finger auto correct stuff just for you punkin...

Work will potentially be taking me to one of these places for a few weeks to possibly a few months. Does anyone know of, or have a place I could park 2 trucks and a 20' bumper pull camper that would have 30 amp elec hookup and city water hook up? Hotels ive called on are insanely high for the duration I need to book for.
I'd obviously be willing to throw cash your way for use of space and power/water services.
I won't be bringing a lake party to the place, actually wouldnt even be able to drink at all due to the on call nature of the job, so I'd like to not be staying in an area that is known for the loud party type scene.

Have you checked any RV Parks in the area ?

-
Back