Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Just notice Im missing a piece from my shift linkage. Does anyone have the bracket that bolts up to the transmission that the bell crank slips into ? Its a 904 if it makes a differance.

Adam, I put a floor shifter in my dart and removed all the linkage, not to sure what it is you need but if it's there you are welcome to it. I can take a picture later today of the stuff I have and post it if you like. I'm in Washinton Sate so it would take a while to get to you.

Thanks ! I need the L shaper bracket with the stud and nut that the bell crank slips in to. The bracket bolts up to an ear on the tranny case.

Do you suppose the /6 904 would be the same? if so I have 3 on parts cars ('70 Dart, '71 Dart, '74 Dart). I will check my '72 Scamp w/318 against the slant cars tonight and let you know.

Chuck

The only part that seems to be missing on the linkage I removed is the one you want, I'll have to look and see if i didn't leave it on the tranny.

Adam in the pics you show the top one is the right one. I pulled one off of my /6 parts cars and checked it against my '72 Scamp w/ 318 and they are the same. Let me know and it is on the way.

Chuck

If anyone can help with the same linkage also... i seemed to misplace all that linkage or my dad must of thrown it away in the pile of car parts i had in my backyard... he thought i was done since the motor and trans is in the car.. if anyone can help.... please pm me with price... thank you

Hell if I knew you needed one of those too I could have thrown it in the last box I sent ya lol.

lol thanks but i just bought some cheap so hopefully i get them soon...i need my car running again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back