comebacks when gm fans diss. mopar

-
Just ask them where their car was made. If made in America (many are/were not) . Say nice classic auto. If not, Show them a better option in cars and trucks.

Screw with the Nova owners, the Nova in Spanish/Mexican means no-go! It's the Caribe in South and Central America.

Well I am sure you all know I have a 64 Signet which I love and had for many years as well as a 90 Chevy P/U LT1 and six speed I am finishing. But when persons tell me bout their Chevy I always say Chevys are like string, every YOYO gotta have one. But as someone on here once said and I quote: if God wanted us to walk, they would have made more Fords.

Hope all you Mopar fanatics remember Zora Argus Duntov as well as the Toyota alternators, Mustang II front ends, Ford brakes, Chevy 700R4 transmissions and any number of other manufacturers many of you use as well as Chevy pistons in your small blocks. As the last kicker is Chrysler-Fiat 2010, fix It Again Tony

A buddy of mine came up with this one when a 383 Chevy small block owner was crowing about his car. "Gee, it only took you guys 45 years to finally catch on to the ideal displacement. Imitation is the highest form of flattery."

Well I am sure you all know I have a 64 Signet which I love and had for many years as well as a 90 Chevy P/U LT1 and six speed I am finishing. But when persons tell me bout their Chevy I always say Chevys are like string, every YOYO gotta have one. But as someone on here once said and I quote: if God wanted us to walk, they would have made more Fords.

Hope all you Mopar fanatics remember Zora Argus Duntov as well as the Toyota alternators, Mustang II front ends, Ford brakes, Chevy 700R4 transmissions and any number of other manufacturers many of you use as well as Chevy pistons in your small blocks. As the last kicker is Chrysler-Fiat 2010, fix It Again Tony

I dont use any of that **** in my mopars!

And on the pistons.Unless it was made by gm with a gm part number it is not a chevy piston.Chevy design maybe,but not actually made by chevy.

so...do you ever think Johnson will match Petty's eleven in a row? (1967)

Johnson deffinately has Petty covered there he has FIVE championships...besides Petty is into Fords now..

Best comeback to a Chevy owner is show him your tailights,works everytime...

Johnson deffinately has Petty covered there he has FIVE championships...besides Petty is into Fords now..

Best comeback to a Chevy owner is show him your tailights,works everytime...

HUH what! Petty has SEVEN championships, 27 races won in a single season, TEN in a row same season, He will always be the King.
And I think he stopped drivings fords now that that new superbird has come out. :toothy10:

Now wash your mouth out with soap and say ten hail mopars!

The Bow Tie boys...who wears a bow tie? Pee Wee Herman... what's Paul Reuben's known for? Jerking off in a public theater.

Chevy, the choice of car for public jerk-offs.

HUH what! Petty has SEVEN championships, 27 races won in a single season, TEN in a row same season, He will always be the King.
And I think he stopped drivings fords now that that new superbird has come out. :toothy10:

Now wash your mouth out with soap and say ten hail mopars!

Ooops..i meant 5 in a row a feat no one else has done or probably never will..i also meant Petty enterprises are racing FORDS now:angry7::angry7:

people buy chevys for the same reason people shop at walmart,,,cause its cheap and every one else is,,,

GMC = get me a chrysler

I just ask what engine they have. When they say '350' (they always do) , I just compare their 350 to a Chevy Cavalier. When they ask what I mean, well, a Cavalier is just a throw away car, a 350 is just a throw away engine.

Just grinn and see if they want to race it.......or just smile and say thank's love yur enemy's and drive em nut's werks wonders :cheers:

......Hope all you Mopar fanatics remember Zora Argus Duntov ......

Arkus

Please, if you're gonna' stand up for the guy, at least spell his name right. :toothy10:
And I do respect him. After all, he did (along with his brother) come up with the ARDUN head, a hemi head for the Ford Flathead motor.

Sorry I don't have any good comebacks for the GM crowd. My wife drives a Buick. (Please don't throw thaings at me!)

Everyone who is brand loyal whether it be GM, Ford, or Mopar has tons of trash talk lines for the "other" guy. Personally I think it defeats the whole purpose and brotherhood of our hobby. Owners of all marques should be banding together against the government greenies that are trying to legislate our hobby out of existance. I'm a 50 year old life long GM guy who bought his first Mopar (65 Barracuda) two years ago and I have no desire to rag on anyones ride no matter what the brand. They all have their good points and they all have their weak points. Lots of GM's and Mopars out there running Ford 9 inch rearends, and lots of Fords and Mopars running Powerglides at the strip. ;)

FORD 6 Litre Diesel Engine :
' Six Litre Turbo Eater ' or ' Six Litre Head Gasket Eater'

Duramax = Dura-Melt

The typical Corvette owners are usually the biggest pricks , bar none .

Even within the MoPar crowd there are pricks : E Body owners . They're the 'Corvette Wing' of the MoPar enthusiasts .
Now , not all E Body owners are dicks ; seems like the ones whom are dicks are the ones that caught the wave when prices were high(er) , are former -- or even current -- Corvette owners , or are just some *** hat whom sees their car as nothing more than an investment .

Either way , there are pricks in every crowd . Just some enthusiasts are worse than others !

Also , I agree completely that we car guys must stick together , band together , to fight the real enemy : EPA , AQMD , Jerry Brown , Environmentalists , et al.

I like all makes and models , regardless of their origins ; their homeland origins .
I'll take me a 1970-1972 Datsun 240z ; a Renault R5 ; Peugeot 205 ,405 , 505 or 605 ; a hot rodded Datsun pickup ( typical 70's-era Datsun ) ; a 1971-1972 GMC Spring SP-1 ; another 1970 Ranchero GT ; a 1955 F-100 ( without a small block Chevy , thank you ! ) ; and a ...
... you get the idea .

In keeping true to this thread's original idea :

GMC = Gots Mechanics Coming
FORD = Fuc*ed-Over Rebadged Daewoo

And one at our expense :
MoPar = Moldy Outdated Parts And Rebuilds

Subscribed! Thanks for the laugh. My day is much brighter now!

Every once in awhile after the rare occasion I drive the Duster to work one of the guys I work with there says."hey, I see you drove the Nova today!"

I'm pretty sure he's doing it on purpose. :thebirdm:

I just say these two words and it usually makes them leave with their head low! 426 HEMI

Nuff said!

just ask a NOVA owner
"is that a DUSTER or a DEMON?"
when he says "its a nova"
shake your head look disappointed and walk away

.........I always tell brand X cars that i've only evetr had a good race with another mopar........because then i'll get to rev it up past 3 grand........kim.......or when theres a HP discussion, i'll say r u talking chevy hp or real hp.........or its just a chevy...how good can it go.......

This ones for 6pk2goDemon ....( in Techni-color )

Q) Why did GM call their 3 x 2bbl set-up a Tri-power instead of a Six-pack ?

A) Because their motors TRI to make power... But just CAN'T do it !!!

-
Back