Coming soon to a GM dealer near you.....

-
ouch!!

715141train_vs_gm_cars_20.jpg

his incident happened in the Oshawa CP rail yard which ships out the General Motors vehicles. One of the railcar train handlers, who attaches and detaches the trains car haulers, accidentally unhooked a set of train cars without having applied the brakes. The rail yard has a slight incline to it, so when the set of cars started to roll down the hill, it smashed through the stop block, then through the fence and continued on into the parking lot where GM stores it’s the new vehicles coming off their assembly lines. It is rumored that over 300 vehicles were damaged. Many more pics…

715141train_vs_gm_cars_19.jpg

715141train_vs_gm_cars_18.jpg

his incident happened in the Oshawa CP rail yard which ships out the General Motors vehicles. One of the railcar train handlers, who attaches and detaches the trains car haulers, accidentally unhooked a set of train cars without having applied the brakes. The rail yard has a slight incline to it, so when the set of cars started to roll down the hill, it smashed through the stop block, then through the fence and continued on into the parking lot where GM stores it’s the new vehicles coming off their assembly lines. It is rumored that over 300 vehicles were damaged. Many more pics…

715141train_vs_gm_cars_19.jpg

715141train_vs_gm_cars_18.jpg

Talk about havoc.

I didn't kill that many CHEBBIES in 20 years of derbying! And they did it all themselves in one shot. BRAVO!!!!!

Oh yea that will buff right out Ink

second derailment in Ontario in a week or so hmmmm time for another round of drug testing eh !

Thanks for posting. I just sent that link to my uncle who retired from that plant 5 years ago.

That's some nasty damage. Now you know why you should never cross the train tracks to beat the locomotive. Or if you get stuck on the tracks and the damn thing won't start, just leave it and walk away. Physics at work. Gotta love it.

Wylde1.

Anyone remember when they tossed a ranger out of an airplane for a commercial,....parachute failed,...said it took on the glidepath characteristics of a sofa,...truck became very short...

-
Back