comments on this pic!!

-

db's demon

Reaction score
I drive by this every day while at work,I think it is sort of a waste. I know it is not done but it just does not do it for me!!!

Attachments

• PA030269.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 549
Sick! But there's people who don't understand why I drive a 66 Dart... lol

Not really my thing but I can see how someone would want to build it. I always wanted to put a 63 Bug on a Jeep chassis and shoe horn a 340 in it.

to each his own, maybe he got it on a Dodge 4x4 chassis and that's what we wanted for his Mopar, maybe he got a Cummins turbo diesel 4x4, who knows better then the owner. You should stop by sometime and knock on his door and ask him why he's got a window A/C unit through a piece of plywood where the window used to be !!

Knock on their door and when they answer just kick them in the balls and walk away!:angry7:

Just looks silly! same with classic cars that have 20's on them and the sidewall looks like a rubber band....makes an otherwise decent car look like something from the Shrine Circus when I see stuff like that it reminds me of thanksgiving and I am looking for the clown to jump out with wild orange hair and a big red nose and a big red smile!! SILLY

Down here in the south that is what we call a geter done ye! ha!. Maybe it is a Canada red neck lol

Could use it for (what do they call that white stuff oh that is right snow) snow removal lol

I want it,lol!!

Turn it into my family veeehikle I recun!

Somebody buy it for me,lol!!!

The body looks to be about a foot over the frame, not exactly well executed... I love 4x4s, but that just ain't right...

I second that! No suspension lift, just the body hovering eerily above the frame. While I would always disapprove, this hack could have been done better.

yall are all crazy. that thing is cool. maybe they built it the best way they could. would be awesome with some 44 ground hawgs and a Cummings under the hood with a stack and a rain cap. yall are nuts. that thing rocks.

I kinda like it. Now, just picture Rat Fink driving it, sticking up through the roof. Now you all like it, don't you?

-
Back