[SOLD] Comp Speciality Camshaft for Big Block Mopar (The Good CWC Early Billet)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX JOHN

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
Here is the Duplicate to the Camshaft Profile in my 10 Second Street Driven (Hydraulic Lifter)
thru the Mufflers pump gas 440 Valiant.

We tested eight different Camshafts and this one was clearly the very best!
I have run it in several 493/500/511 Stroker Engines that I have built for my
friends and it run quite close to the power of a large solid roller without the prohibitive
spring pressure and exotic Valvetrain. Not to mention MUCH better street manners and
I have got it to idle nicely at 800 RPMS with decent vacuum for much easier tuning and no
regular lash adjustments. This is the Cam Brandon (@440 Source) recommends and sells to his
customers currently still. It is just a shame that the Cam cores have degraded the last few years
and they still cost around $300 currently!

DO NOT Buy any of Comp Camshafts built the last number of years. I have found
the cheap casting cores to often go flat before they are even broken in with the 120 to
140 seat pressure and 300 open that they require to operate properly.

This cam was made in Early 2020 when they were still using CWC top Quality Cast Billets that
were American made. That is exactly why i have been keeping it! Really most of the Cam
Companies have gone to junk Chinese Core the last few years to save a couple dollars.

If I am forced
to run them = I have to run super light springs to break them in and even then cross my finger when I
change them to needed spring pressure. If the cam goes flat = I have to completely rebuild the whole engine
due to metal getting everywhere.

Specifications in the pictures:

Price: $195.00
Plus $24.00 Shipping

20240426_151820.jpg

20240426_151839.jpg

20240426_151831.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back