company that makes mopar to chevy adapters

-

tooslow

Reaction score
I know its not an A body but I want to put a 383 in a 54 Ford F100 with a 73 chevy caprice front end. So 383 into a 73 chevy caprice
I looking for a company that makes engine adapters??

Honestly, i would build my own or maybe you could use some ''elephant ears''.
I seriously doubt that any one makes a kit, it's just too unpopular.

As Dartnut said, Elephant ears or a BBM motor plate would be your best bet.

Bill S.

i think he is looking for motor mounts, ?? you can buy street rod style mopar motor mounts and weld them in to place,ide bet there are NO bolt in mounts for this conversion,, street and performance would be one place,,,or do a goodle search for otheres,,,maybe even look at summit or jegs for mopar motor mounts

I will use the Street Rod set-up and weld them in. I am found a nice 383 and 727 trans for my 54 truck=
Thanks for replies

If you are talking motor to trans adapters, which I think you are not, google Wildcap or Quicktime, which I think is now part of Lakewood..........

Try Tinman fabrications, he makes a nice set of mounts that I'm sure will work for you, I used a set to put the 440 in my Willys, give him a call, I believe his name is Jim. His numbers are 763-753-4265 OR 1-877-866-2338, hope this helps.

If you are talking motor to trans adapters, which I think you are not, google Wildcap or Quicktime, which I think is now part of Lakewood..........

i has heard quick time was bought out,,i ddint think it was lake wood i sure hope not,,,

gpood luck with your mopar powered ford truck,,kool project,,

gpood luck with your mopar powered ford truck,,kool project,,

Thanks guy's and i was waiting for someone to shred me Bc its not an A body.
I bought a ford with a chevy pickup c10 suspension-OK disc brakes and a real suspension.
Was goin to build a chevy 383 but dont know much about chevy???
I love Mopar and have lots of Mopar stuff from over the years.
I have a 70 383 engine thats waiting for a rebuild, 906 heads rebuilt and ready to go, manifolds , trans 727 , everything.
i was saving for another Mopar but neighbor had a 54 F100 that needs lots of work for $500 bucks- In my garage now and cant wait to start working on the MOPAR 383. I bet it will have more torque for my truck than a cheby 383 any day!!!!!!

toooo slooooo i use to go to a small mopar show on a farm in lock port back in the 1980s,,,

I would fab up a set your self. I put a 440 in my 56 chevy gasser. My dad and I fabbed a set from scatch and worked pretty good. Ill try to get some pics.

toooo slooooo i use to go to a small mopar show on a farm in lock port back in the 1980s,,,
Yep, His name was COWBOY and he had a MOPAR speed shop in Lockport for a few years in the 80's I had a rusted out 340 cuda 4 speed-FAST my first Mopar, I paid $700 bucks for it

Yep, His name was COWBOY and he had a MOPAR speed shop in Lockport for a few years in the 80's I had a rusted out 340 cuda 4 speed-FAST my first Mopar, I paid $700 bucks for it

dont know any cowboy,,, do you know ken neve ?? they use to run a club called mopar muscle had a news letter called the muscle hustle ??

one of his X partners sell over on moparts,,

-
Back