comparison

-

70sixpack

Reaction score
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him.. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#t, my dog is a democrat!

Wow, good one. For comparison, let me tell you about my dog...

When I ask my dog to do something; bark, fetch, whatever - the answer is no - pretty much "get your own damn stick". If he is riding with me in the truck; if another dog (or person) comes around he puts up a hell of a racket - pretty much a "get your own damn ride". If he is eating and another dog comes around, he snarls a "get your own damn food". My dog also lives in a nice neighborhood in a house much larger than he needs - just like your dog. If my dog makes a mess, he likewise expects someone else to clean it up - someone below his standards, perhaps he considers me his personal janitor, plumber, food preparer, barber, whatever, sort of like a tradesman. For all this, my dog also pays no taxes. I think my dog is a Republican!!!

C

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him.. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#t, my dog is a democrat!

LOL!

I think your being too specific, I think Politician just about covers both.

-
Back