Compatible parts

-

Troy Klingfus

Reaction score
I have a 69 A body convertible Barracuda. I found a 1968 A body convertible complete shell/chassis. Will my parts fit on the shell?

When you say "parts", that's a pretty broad term. The majority will fit. I'm assuming you don't mind the mixture of parts from each year. Is your 69 so bad that you want to go to the 68? If not, there's always replacement sheetmetal/frame pieces for your 69. Have any pics to share of both?

When you say "parts", that's a pretty broad term. The majority will fit. I'm assuming you don't mind the mixture of parts from each year. Is your 69 so bad that you want to go to the 68?
If you get a chance look at my thread and pictures of the car

Troy: Having a 69 convertible is a big win, they are very cool cars! If you have a 68 that will help you complete the build the end result will be a rare car that you can be proud of. Good luck with the build!
DR--------------------------------------------------------------:)

Thanks. Did you get a chance to see What I'm working with. Pretty rough with no front end. Also inside the cab the floor is also cut out forgot to mention that. Im in Alaska. parts here are very scarce. Do you know of anything in Washington? Much closer to ship up here. This Chassis/Pan is in Wisconsin.

Thanks. Did you get a chance to see What I'm working with. Pretty rough with no front end. Also inside the cab the floor is also cut out forgot to mention that. Im in Alaska. parts here are very scarce. Do you know of anything in Washington? Much closer to ship up here. This Chassis/Pan is in Wisconsin.
I looked at your photos, you failed to mention the missing floor. Now the question is did the floor removal take out any structural items. You said you have a 68 donor? I am getting a cloudy picture of what you have. I will PM you.

-
Back