Not open for further replies.

72bluNblu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a '74 LA 360 engine- Date code is 4/22/74, so for you late '74 model year guys this could be a proper date code engine. :cool:

Engine was originally out of a truck of some kind, has a truck pan and the exhaust valve rotators. The gentleman I bought it from got it out of a pick a part type yard. Its a high mileage engine, but it turns freely and has no obvious damage. I didn't see any stamps on the tops of the pistons, I would guess its still standard bore. I did a leak down test on it awhile back, it had two low cylinders with blow-by past the rings, the rest checked ok. I was going to try and get it running but its probably a little too worn out for that. Has 974 heads on it (1.88/1.60 valves). Most of the parts are pictured, its pretty much a complete engine with 2v intake, I can even throw in a 2v Carter if you'd like. I have the timing cover, water pump, damper, flex plate, and passenger side exhaust manifold, driver side manifold seems to be missing.

Engine is located in the Sacramento area, I can deliver for gas money within an hour or two at the most. I can crate it for shipping, lets say $50 for crating and delivery to a shipping terminal in West Sacramento. I do have a shipper I've used before if you need one.

$300 obo, email or PM me with offers or questions through my profile.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_3020.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 2,003
  • IMG_3021.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_3022.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 956
  • IMG_3023.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 947
Gold bump!

Great core for a rebuild, date code correct for you '74 guys!

Bump!

$250 or make me an offer! I know its dirty.:pukel: But everything on it checks out ok except for the low compression on two cylinders, and that's just rings.

Great core for a rebuild, date code correct for any '74 guys. I don't need it, want it gone!

Make me an offer? Someone must need this thing...

3 day gold bump! Thanks Fabo!

I recently had someone ask about shipping this engine to NY. Haven't heard back from them, but the upside was I found out that with my shipper I can ship this engine to basically any residence in the country for $215, and a business for $185. Maybe a little less if you're closer to California. +$50 for me to crate and drop off at the docks, plus whatever you can talk me down to.

I want this thing gone, I'll take just about any offer than involves this engine leaving my garage!

Sorry, this post is over 2 years old and the engine hasn't been available for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back