-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
68cuda78 .I have a 360 in my 68 cuda build is fairly recent . It's a low compression motor but has good power. It has a dual plane wieand intake and a edelbrock 650 carb. Has fresh stock j heads with small cam like a 450 lift has a nice sounds idles good. Has black wrinkle Mopar valve covers and breather. Has electronic distributor also. I may part it out. I also have the the 904 trans to it's stock. I want 750 for complete motor . Take 100 for trans. Click on link below motor is still in car

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd518/68cuda78

Where are you? I'm interested. I'm about 30 miles west of Fort Wayne.

Do you have any numbers off the block? Is the motor a 1968?

PM sent

they didnt make 360 engines till like 73 or 74. its a 76 block i think. its a good price for sure.

i live in greenup ill just gettin started in new business wont take me long to generate some cash[no im not runnin dope]lol will check back in few days to see if u still got it

ok your not to far away only reason im thinking of selling is i came across a 340combo. i wanna sell the 360 before i decide to use 340 lol

hey dodge boy r you interested in trans i will take 100 for it with converter

I'M new to this forum and very much want to purchase the engine and trans you have on the forum site. I can express mail you a check tomorrow if need be. My daughter lives in terre haute. I live in colorado. So maybe she could store it for me. Let me know what to do next to purchase this.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back