[SOLD] Complete 408 Stroker (based on 360 Small Block)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotAlBundy?

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Posting on behalf of my boyfriend. He is looking to buy a motor for his '74 Dart Sport, but needs to sell his current one. A 360-based 408 Stroker. About 500hp. Motor is currently still in the car, he hasn't driven the car yet this season, but is thinking of taking it out to get the word out to people about the engine. As soon as someone is interested he will stop driving it and we'll go from there! ;)

My bf has a list of the things done to it on original paperwork. Any specifics please ask ANYTHING about the motor!! I can find out from him and answer anything! There is a good $10k+ into it in parts. This motor was assembled by a professional engine builder. We can give the number of the engine builder if you wish to contact him to talk, as well, he's a good friend of my bf's. Built to run on 93 pump gas, but can run higher octane if you would like. My bf usually does a 93/110 50/50 mix. He says with the compression on the motor (10.25-1), with a possible cam-swap (currently a Comp Solid) it could be a good candidate for forced induction (ie. ProCharger, TorqStorm). Very good motor for entry level/mild bracket racing. You will be getting everything except the fuel pump, alternator, distributor and cap, and spark plug wires (pretty much complete motor from oil pan to carburetor). Ceramic coated long tube headers go along for the ride with the motor, as well as torque converter for a 727 auto if you need it!

$6,500 is what he is asking. Room to negotiate. Serious buyers only. No time for tirekickers. Very motivated seller, and priced to sell quick! You can't build one for this cheap! If interested or know anyone who might be please contact me, send a message!! My boyfriend is always busy so I'm like his secretary! Haha But I can give you his # for sure to talk to him, too! ;)

Local pick-up preferred, no shipping. He's located in Whitehall, PA (18052)/the Lehigh Valley. Spread the word to any local Mopar guys if you're not currently looking!

Videos of car running.....

20992589_10155044971628789_5630510634042099826_n.jpg

33430120_10155733418338789_2084574463151570944_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a little list of pretty much what's all in the motor....

It has Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum heads, they were never touched/never ported. It has the Mopar M1 intake single plane, high-rise, 850 Demon carb, everything in the valve train (push rods, dual valve springs, etc) are Comp. Harland Sharp Roller Rockers 1.5 ratio, Comp solid lifters, camshaft is the Comp Xtreme Energy solid flat tappet (duration @ 50 is 236/242, lift is .502/.511) Scat Cast crank, Chrysler heavy duty i-beam rods, 10-1 Keith Black pistons, overall compression 10.25 to 1.

Anything else you'd like to know, please ask!! Very motivated to sell this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back