Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARJ

What can I upgrade now?
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a complete 8 1/4 rear, with brake assembly, axles, studs, preferably large bolt pattern, as it would be for a 73 Duster. It can be 3.21 or 3.55 ratio, non sure grip or with sure grip. Im having a hard time finding exactly what I need. Im in California. Please let me know if there are any out there, as our junk yards here are void of anything useable.

-Justin

I have a 73 Dart Sport with and 8 1/4. The only thing missing is the brake drums. In good used cond. I'm not sure what the ratio is was a std. 3 on the tree car. may be a suregrip.
$250+SH
Arkansas
[email protected]

I've got one that I pulled out of my Dart when I did the Dana swap. I'm sure it would need a rebuild, but everything is there. $100.00 plus shipping.

PM or e-mail me, I'm not on the board a whole lot anymore due to work. [email protected]

I have a complete drum to drum 8.25" out of my 1974 Dart Sport 318, automatic, A/C, disc brake car. $150.00 and I'll strap it to a pallet and get it on the truck for you and you can pay the freight when it gets there.

I am in Northern Michigan 49855.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back