Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a complete A-body 8 ¾ drum to drum rear axle assembly. It’s got the 742 case with 3.23 gears, sure-grip, small pinion yoke, new aftermarket axles (don’t know who made them though), new studs, looks like new 10 X 2 ½” brakes, new drums still in the boxes, new parking brake cables for the cars with the different length cables, shock plates, U-bolts and nuts along with what look like new Monroe gas shocks. The rear was in a car that was sitting for about 3 years so some of the new parts look to have a little surface rust on them. It was a project that never got finished so none of this saw the road. I’d like to get $1200 for everything plus the shipping via truck freight.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1327.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 797
  • DSCN1328.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 782
Thanks. Hopefully, it'll sell to someone close to me and we won't have to mess with the shipping charges.

Ken

LBP axles and brake drums.

I've got a sale pending on the rear from krazykuda. Going on his "World Tour 5" and plans to stop here in Jersey.

Ken

No problem. He's making a stop in Monmouth Beach while he's here so he'll be close.

Ken

nice let me know if it doesn't go through .. sure it will tho....

If things go right, it'll be in the back of my truck by Wed.

The good news for you other guys, I won't be able to bid on anything while on my "World Tour 5"... Hopefully you can find some good deals while I'm out.

Like pettybludart & J4R3D said, It is a good deal. I would be stupid to let it get away from me.

I appreciate Ken (physixx) holding it for me.

I hope gas prices don't go up, I got alot of miles to go at 16 MPG...

Just have a safe trip. I'll be around all day on Wednesday so give me a call when you're close. So far the gas prices have been steady. Stupid high but steady.

"World Tour 5" is complete. I made it home safely. Great meeting all of you on my stops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back