Complete A body 8.75 with Dr. Diff axles and 4.10 sure grip for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a thread on the build at the moment. I will have my machinists go through the chunk this weekend and take plenty of pictures.

Machinist is going to take a look at it tomorrow.. if you are interested PM me and I will reply in the other I receive them.

You wrote me back at 9:39 AM on the 12th about the brakes and I didn't get a chance to get back to you until the 13th and then you sold them while I was at work. Uncool man. I wouldn't do that to somebody.
Mike

What's ur problem pal? Take it else where; b/c I immediately returned ur pm but u did reply and several ppl were in line. I never had any intentions of screwing you over on the sale but when u put something up for sale and get 100 Pam's saying they want it but it only turns out they are tire kickers it's hard to distinguish between the two. When you did return my pm I unfortunately put u in that same category. Not to mention you did want the cables and wanted to buy at a lower price.

I asked to you about them at 5 AM before going to work on the 12th. You responded that you would sell them separately during the day on the 13th, and I got home at 5 PM that day and only wanted to let you sell those parking brake cables separately because I won't use them and you are only getting half your cash back for new parts. I noticed you have been a member for years and thought I was being kind to a fellow FABO good guy. I sell anything not bolted to my car to help others here for (usually) $5 to help others out. I just wait until the first guy passes before selling the part I'm posting to the next guy. Really wanted those parts to finish off my drag car. Just looked at the timeline of when you replied and then sold the part an hour later while I was at work. Thought you'd hook me up first. Oh well.

I asked to you about them at 5 AM before going to work on the 12th. You responded that you would sell them separately during the day on the 13th, and I got home at 5 PM that day and only wanted to let you sell those parking brake cables separately because I won't use them and you are only getting half your cash back for new parts. I noticed you have been a member for years and thought I was being kind to a fellow FABO good guy. I sell anything not bolted to my car to help others here for (usually) $5 to help others out. I just wait until the first guy passes before selling the part I'm posting to the next guy. Really wanted those parts to finish off my drag car. Just looked at the timeline of when you replied and then sold the part an hour later while I was at work. Thought you'd hook me up first. Oh well.
Again it was never my intention to pass u over or make a decision not to sell the unit to u. Sorry for the lack of communication between is that cause this. Hope it can be water under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back