-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have upper control arms rotors dust shield and calipers. Also comes with brake pads which look like they have a lot of life left. I will throw brake hoses in as well . All parts are usuable. I want 250 plus 3 % paypal fees and shipping cost. Thanks just pm me...I forgot to say spindles come with it... thanks guys

Attachments

• 20130804_204902.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 375
I'm thinkin maybe he meant to say they are included.

Terre haute far west side. About 75 miles from indianapolis down I 70. If ur interested im going to the mopar nationals on sunday. I could meet u somewhere on highway no problem. Save u shipping but I would like to be paid via pay pal if u want it. Its still on car.

If anyone else is interested I could meet u at the mopar nationals on sunday

If anyone is interested need to know soon so I have enough time to take them off. Thats if u wanna meet at nationals in columbus Ohio

can you figure out shipping please? Guess USPS is cheapest. Some one else her e said something around USD 150 when I remember well. But he had a bit more parts to send. Anyway, it's something around that....

Anyway, paypal is my prefered method :)

Did you check for damages? But you said there are no.

oh, btw, this is BBP, right?

Cant believe nobody wants this. I can meet u at the nationals to save on shipping guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back