Computer Virus revisited

-
One more thing I know this is probably something on my end just can't figure it out. I've cleared Cookies Browsing history and everything I can.

Screenshot (4).png

Looks like you are running windows 10

Probably using Microsoft Edge browser, not a good browser shares all your information with others, same with windows 10, hard to lock them down.

Probably the biggest problem is you have 7 internet pages all open at the same time, your system is having trouble opening up the FABO.COM page being it is using all of your resources on keeping the other pages open at the same time.

Slow bandwidth can work against you too, anything less than 6 Mbps is considered slow by today's standards.

Looks like you are running windows 10

Probably using Microsoft Edge browser, not a good browser shares all your information with others, same with windows 10, hard to lock them down.

Probably the biggest problem is you have 7 internet pages all open at the same time, your system is having trouble opening up the FABO.COM page being it is using all of your resources on keeping the other pages open at the same time.

Slow bandwidth can work against you too, anything less than 6 Mbps is considered slow by today's standards.

Actually I'm using Chrome. So the favorite Icons above mean the program is running in the back round? I will also do a speed test to see where I'm at. Thanks for the help. 1st test 28.4 Down 2.2 up next test 37.2 Down 6.4 up

Last edited:
Actually I'm using Chrome. So the favorite Icons above mean the program is running in the back round? I will also do a speed test to see where I'm at. Thanks for the help. 1st test 28.4 Down 2.2 up next test 37.2 Down 6.4 up

Those are great internet speeds.

Good for You !

-
Back