computer

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, she told him that he would now need to enter a password. Something he could remember easily and will use each time he has to log on.

The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention.

So when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was keying in....

P...
E...
N...
I...
S...

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

***PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH***

:laughing: :smilebox:

OldVart said:
Way to go Mike. So, did you change it to Limpid Lizard, or Trouser Snake?

Nether Sid,
I changed it to " ShootingPoolWithARope "

:angel9:

Mark, a loving husband, was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary and his wife was really ticked off at him. She told him, 'Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in under 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE.'

The next morning, Mark got up really early. When his wife woke up a couple of hours later, she looked out the window, and sure enough, there was a small gift-wrapped box sitting in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe, ran out to the driveway, and took the box into the house.

She opened it, and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Mark is not yet well enough to have visitors ...

Lol, dang memike that was a good one.

True story here.

One day I was being a lil annoying asshole to my mom. She finally said you know what you can kiss my damn ***! I had the guts (no brains though) to say well let me find a surveyor and he can map it out and I will get right on that in a few days when he is finally finished. Needless to say I didnt really have dinner that night haha.

-
Back