Concealed Carry

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Seems a guy cruises thru a stop sign, or whatever, and gets pulled over by a local policeman. Guy hands the cop his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.

"Okay, Mr. Smith," the cop says, "I see your CCW permit. Are you carrying today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well then, better tell me what you got."

Smith says, "Well, I got a .357 revolver in my inside coat pocket. There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box. And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."

"Okay," the cop says. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun. That's about it."

"Mr. Smith, are you on your way to or from a gun range...?"

"Nope."

"Well then, what are you afraid of...?"

"Not a damn thing..."

This ain't funny, it's the TRUTH

"I'm not as good a shot 's I used to be, but I'm still good enough to hit YOU"

And the cops will ask you that too.

They have been programmed to think that they are the only one's allowed on the street to carry guns.

I just tell them "When seconds count....the police are only MINUTES away."

And don't get me started on those stupid *** gun free school zones.

I know there are rules...but in MHO I dont get WHY? its OK to go into a crowded full of kids Mc Donalds carrying, you can go the Mall carrying....more kids per capita than a school most of the time...AND whomever made that rule HAS to KNOW that the CRIMINALS NOW KNOW that NO one else there has a gun....fricken PArty time for them....I guess I say if you got permission to carry ..you got permission to carry....do they want you to leave your weapon in the car, where it is susceptible to theft just like a radio? NOW THAT IS stupid!

I know there are rules...but in MHO I dont get WHY? its OK to go into a crowded full of kids Mc Donalds carrying, you can go the Mall carrying....more kids per capita than a school most of the time...AND whomever made that rule HAS to KNOW that the CRIMINALS NOW KNOW that NO one else there has a gun....fricken PArty time for them....I guess I say if you got permission to carry ..you got permission to carry....do they want you to leave your weapon in the car, where it is susceptible to theft just like a radio? NOW THAT IS stupid!

Yep, and if you pick your kids up from school you are succeptible and defenseless in the event you are victimized to or from that gun free school zone all because of a retarded *** law that only protects the criminal from harm....think about it.

As far as Mcdonalds goes, all you gotta do is look up this guy..(James Huberty) and you will carry everywhere you go.

I need to get a backup weapon. I feel much better leaving the house with my 45 cal auto. Be careful out there my brothers, it's a zoo.

-
Back