concerts,concerts,concerts!!!

-

DRENO

Reaction score
Got 4 of em lined up starting with this guy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF0gsbQKhD8"]YouTube - John Mellencamp - Cherry Bomb[/ame]

Takes me back to the school dances and the "white" socks,lol.:happy7:

After that there is Elton John,then Supertramp,then an outdoor concert with U2.Gonna be a rockin summer!!:toothy7::toothy7:\\:D/:hello1::rock::rock::rock:

Man!!:happy7::eek:ccasion::happy7::eek:ccasion:
You sure have a great line up of live music to go see, John Mellincamp has wrote many great songs of life and I have always liked his music, Elton John, Supertramp and U2 will be some great one's for sure!!
So glad to here you are getting out amugstem :toothy7::toothy7:
as my uncle use to say:love4:
Sounds like a great summer time plan and at the cottage :eek:ccasion:

Would love to see John Mellencamp, but his ticket price is almost $100 here in the Bay Area! I'll keep listening to the CD's.

Went and listened to the cover song Mark.That's some great stuff there!:thumrigh: Is that you doing lead vocals? I think I read that you were a drummer.If I get a chance i will get out and see ya play.:rock:

Would love to see John Mellencamp, but his ticket price is almost $100 here in the Bay Area! I'll keep listening to the CD's.

Unfortunately you can't go to many concerts nowadays without paying $100 and up.I paid $250 to see the Eagles and was sorry I did.Not sure if I would pay that much for any band again,unless I could go back 30 years and see some bands in their prime.

Went and listened to the cover song Mark.That's some great stuff there!:thumrigh: Is that you doing lead vocals? I think I read that you were a drummer.If I get a chance i will get out and see ya play.:rock:

Hey Dave no I am not singing, I am the drummer of the band. the singer is actually a good friend of mine, he is also a very respected blues harmonca/singer in Winnipeg. We also did Start Me Up, it is on the right side of the same page if you wanted to hear that song. A few more will be going up in a few days. We spent last Sunday doing live recordings of five songs. So much for cruisin today.:thumbdow:

-
Back