Cone Style Plastic Rally Centers

-

DartDad Too

Reaction score
Has anyone used the cone style Plastic Rally Centers?
They used to be on e-bay all the time for $70 to your door but I haven't seen them lately. Repop's are running $165 and up plus shipping right now and are a little to pricey for me. What do you think?

I have them on my Rally wheels.

NewTires007-1.jpg

LiftPicture.jpg

I got mine off eBay from Dave's Ralley Wheels or something like that. As far as durable, they have been on the car for over a year now and about 7.5k miles.

Most of those type of caps and centers on new car wheels are made of plastic and seem to hold up fine. They certainly won't stand up to being hit by something flying up off the road like an original but you buy four sets of the plastic ones for the cost of one set of die cast.

Thank's for the link,my kid's fitzin to hand me a good report card so a set of these might be in his near future for his duster,He earned a set of bb disc's now on to redrilling the rear axels and drums and the set of rally's,I'm surprised he aint hooked on the centerlines,now gotta find an affordable sharktoothe grille for him that we can repair,pm if you have one that ain't gold plated,or that you will do some trading for.Thank's

angle stevens duster.JPG

-
Back