Confused on carpet

-
Legendary gets their carpet from trim parts.
May as well order it direct from trim parts.

I bought mine from Layson's and it was made by Auto Custom Carpets (ACC). Layson's had a piece leftover on sale so I bought it from them. You can also purchase direct from ACC.

Fit great in my 66 Barracuda...just had to trim the sides and cut a hole for the headlight dimmer switch.

I just bought a complete fastback carpet set from Legendary. It was shipped direct from the manufacturer which is Auto Custom Carpets. Little did I know...
It's looks nice nonetheless, won't know about the fit for sometime as it won't be installed for awhile.

Ive used Acc before with no issues.
I myself avoid Year One. Overpriced arrogant and they are strictly a reseller. They dont mfg a damned thing other than profit margin

^^^^ Too Funny^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They do have explicit agreements with some manufactures, Making them the only source.

Check out Pro-Fit, they sell the ACC and often have the lowest prices available. Good folks over there as well.

http://www.profitautointeriors.com/default.aspx

I Just did a ACC last week, I was hesitant at first but man it turned out great. It molds every little bump in the floor.

Thank you Gerald, I'll check them out. I was going to go with legendary but they charge almost a hundred dollars for shipping.

Gerald my friend you just saved me a lot of money. ProFit was a lot cheaper ant the shipping wasn't outrageous. Thank you again, now I have another source to buy from.

Joe/68 Barracuda 340S

Great. Hope you have as good an experience as I did!

I got the mass backed complete ACC kit for my auto Fastback and was very pleased with the fit and price!

Funny thing is I got my Legendary Head Liner there as well for have the price as anyone else including Legendary and the color and fabric was spot on! They have very good manufacturer connections and their team is a joy to deal with! Hope you talked to the main lady there as she is a hoot.

Do you guys prefer the 80/20 loop or the 100% nylon loop?

1002150733_zps6akp5x86.jpg

I got mine from Auto Obsession on ebay 80/20 loop - looks nice, will be installing it once the car gets back and I get the door jambs sanded. And I ordered a one piece vs the standard two piece. $151.38 shipped

I picked up a 80/20 4-Spd kit ACC months ago for my Duster. Final got around to test fitting it today and I am very pleased with it. Still lots of wrinkles from being boxed up, I need to let it sit in the sun later today for awhile before the final installation, but it appears to be nice quality and fits very nicely with plenty of extra around the edges to allow for wiggle room. Was $158 delivered from 1A Auto.

Pat

-
Back