Congrat's CANADA !!

-
You guys were a tough, worthy team. Best two in the playoff and someone is going to come up short. All of us should be proud as our two teams are the best in the world!!

Do we even need another reason?

You Yanks put up a great challenge.

Wylde1.

Thanks on behalf of the team and our country men! Right back atcha! What a fantasic game and series of events not only between the USA and Canada, but the world. This has been great fun.

Congrats to our northern brothers.:cheers:.....and sisters.

Ditto!

That was an AWESOME game... espec the last 30sec of regulation.
Congrats Canada and USA on a great game!

That was wonderful game! Congrats to our Northern neighbors! Btw: I hope the men's team doesn't bring the party back out to the ice (ala the women's team). ;)

Again, one hell of a game!

This last week was some of the best hockey I've seen in years, most of the players on all the teams left their egos at the door and played the game as it should be played. Todays game was just the icing on the cake. It's amazing how enjoyable hockey can be when there are no fights. You guys in the U.S. put together a great team and it could have gone either way. The best thing that happeded last week was when the Russians were sent packing. Don't let the door slap ya on the *** as you go through it boys.:toothy10::toothy10:Congrats.:-D Gotto go, someone just called for instructions on the startup procedure for a Zamboni.:read2:

Great game..but only one team can be #1 and wear the gold,and that team is CANADA:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Men and Lady take the gold in Hokey
That was an out standing thing to watch
So to all our Canadian members here is three cheers :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thank you for being there with us and a hand shake to you all :happy10:

Thanks Mike. :) Both the ladies and the men's games were barn burners. Any time the US and Canada play hockey, you can be assured of great games, and usually unsure of the final outcome until the game is over. The US had great teams in both the ladies and men's divisions, and they produced some of the best hockey I've seen in quite a while. You folks should be rightly proud of both your hockey entries in this version of the Olympics. :cheers:

Nice to see the boys pull it out. Congrats to the US for making the game exciting right to the end.

Our media here would never have let team Canada down if they lost again. When that overtime goal went in, the guys I was with all heaved a sigh of "relief" lol.

Grant

All I can say is it was a VERY close game and Crosby simply put it in the net first.American team is freaking awesome and very tough to beat.

I enjoyed every minute!!

I hear they closed the bars down in Canada at 3:00 ?
Yall must be a wild bunch up there to :cheers:
That was my first game to watch all the way through 8)so I am spoilt know I guess. I seen two sticks broke and herd the term Icing allot :read2:
But I will learn more, I still don't see how the goalies can be so fast and see that puck coming :cheers: Thank you for entertaining me to a very cool game.

I hear they closed the bars down in Canada at 3:00 ?
Yall must be a wild bunch up there to :cheers:
That was my first game to watch all the way through 8)so I am spoilt know I guess. I seen two sticks broke and herd the term Icing allot :read2:
But I will learn more, I still don't see how the goalies can be so fast and see that puck coming :cheers: Thank you for entertaining me to a very cool game.

Icing is when you shoot the puck from your half of the ice to the other end and it crosses the line where the goal is without one of your players touching it first. Basically it's a penalty of sorts so you can't just shoot it down the ice when the other team is all over you in your end. If you do it comes back into your end for a face off. Not sure if I explained that in any easy to understand way though

canadian-flag.jpg

Right-click the image above and select "Save Image As..." to download to your hard drive.​

NBC News just reported " THE " Game had over 35 million US viewers.

I was two of them.

Thank you for the explanation of "icing"; now I understand, and it even makes sense to me.

Congrats Canada !

-
Back