Congrats Rodzilla

-

Swinger340Canuc

72 Swinger 340 Special
Reaction score
Just want to congrats Rod for the article "Repossessed" in the latest Mopar Action on his nasty Demon! Always great when a member gets the attention they deserve, well done.

Danny

Way too go Rod... hope to see you in Ontario at Moparfest this year.. I too will be picking up the mag

:thumbup: Yep, really nice Demon!! Saw it at MATS last year in Vegas....Congrats Rod & hope you'll make the journey again this coming March :D

Attachments

• P1010616 (Small).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 305
  • P1010618 (2) (Small).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 333
Congrats. I am sure you are proud.

Congrats to you, Rod.
I picked up the mag just before new years and couldn't believe it!

Anyone know if the blue 71 Duster in the current issue of Mopar Muscle belongs to a member? It has a fliptop gascap which is something a member on her makes/sells.

Love to see our member cars getting national recognition! Congrats!

A big thank you to everyone :)

These pics were taken while attending the Nats in Columbus in 2014. A week later at the 2014 Moparfest, Rob Wolf took pics for Mopar Collectors Guide and the Demon was in the March '15 issue of that mag. Needless to say I was pretty stoked on both accounts.
Last year we went to the Nats again and decided to try the Dream Cruise on Woodward the following week instead of Moparfest. Loved it as well. Sadly this year we are stuck at home, price of oil has put a hurt on our Alberta oilpatch, spending money at an all time low. :cry: Might make it to the MATS in Vegas again, but really doubt it.

Thanks again

-
Back