Congratulation for winning Concourse Gold Certification

-

RPM440+6

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to say Congratulation to penstarproject for winning Concourse Gold Certification at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals on November 24, 2013. They won gold with their 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 383 4spd.

You and your wife did an amazing job on your Dart. Congrats again on a job well done!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 655
Very nice! A big congrats.
Am I missing something, why no hubcaps?
Would like to see more pics.
Great to see an A-body get reconition.

Am I missing something, why no hubcaps?

Looks like they are in the trunk. That's where they would have been placed at the factory. The dealer would have installed them during new vehicle prep.

I would like to say Congratulation to penstarproject for winning Concourse Gold Certification at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals on November 24, 2013. They won gold with their 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 383 4spd.

You and your wife did an amazing job on your Dart. Congrats again on a job well done!

Beautiful car that paint is shining like new money is that original.

Looks like they are in the trunk. That's where they would have been placed at the factory. The dealer would have installed them during new vehicle prep.

You are right. They are in the trunk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 606
..and those wheel discs are hard to find in good or mint condition.I know where there are 2 NOS sets,but you don't want to know the price.
having said that,are the trunk mat and black wheels unique?

Thanks everyone for all the congrats. As many of you know, it took a lot of time, hard work and many hours of research to reach our goal. Thanks to Restoration Specialties & Supply and Restoration Parts & Materials for helping us research the correct parts. Thanks to Instrument Specialties for restoring our dash gauge cluster and Ross Restoration for paint and body. All of these guys were wonderful to work with.

..and those wheel discs are hard to find in good or mint condition.I know where there are 2 NOS sets,but you don't want to know the price.
having said that,are the trunk mat and black wheels unique?

Cars ordered with full wheel covers came with black wheels.

TOP NOTCH beautiful car, I would love to have money to have one of these cars built, THEN DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF IT. Hahaha way cool congrats again.

-
Back