Congratulation for winning Concourse Gold Certification

-
although a personal thing,it is much easier to spray everything body color.
correct detailing is so much work,but you car speaks for itself!
were the trunk extensions on Hamtramck cars undercoated from the factory
or was that that only on LA cars?

It's too nice to be a factory certified Mopar :D
Nice job - that's a ton of very specialized work and takes a special commitment.

Good to see it finished and kicking a**. I checked this car out when it was at the Nats in 2012 and then again this past August. I took a bunch of pix both times just for me to file away. The owner is very friendly and cordial and I enjoyed talking to him. Congratulations.

It was a pleasure judging your car at MCACN, and also a pleasure talking with you and your wife! Hope to see you guys and the car again!

It's official, the Dart will be at the Nats this year on display in Restoration Parts and Materials vendors tent in the swap meet area. If you get a chance come by and visit with us.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 200
Gorgeous automobile and thanks for showing it, along with your 'Runner.

Hope to see you at MCACN VI, November 22-23, 2014!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

arriage with over sprayating on the whole car.

Hats off to a well done job. Glad to another A-body get the recognitio it deserves!

Did your car come with hood silencer? My car had that and included was the undercoating! I'm thinking of doing the undercoating top. But I would like to ho your way instead!

Once again congratz to a well done job!

Missed this thread last month. Awesome job on the Dart! I can't even imagine the amount of time and effort that was spent to reach that level of restoration.

I'm glad there are folks out there that restore these cars to all original condition. I just can't do it. I want to drive my Mopars hard, and have them perform way beyond the way they came stock, but still look somewhat stock.

Nice museum piece and a beautiful car!

-
Back