Congratulations

-
I like Kurt Warner, but I also like the Steelers. It will be an interesting game.

this super bowl will be a breath of fresh air/i was sick of the patriots or colts every year. i don't really care who wins as long as it is a good close game!

Yes congrats to the Cardinals i too like Kurt Warner..but the Steelers are going to beat them no problem..i too am sort of happy the Patriots are'nt in this year,its get boring when your favorite team the Patriots play in it every other year..:-D:-D GO A.F.C.!!!

Been a Cardinals fan since they moved here in 1988. They have been an embarassment most seasons to say the least.

Most of the Arizona fans are amazed with what has happened the last 3 weeks. Thanks for the congrats and we have quite the "road to hoe" against the Steelers.......Hoping for a good game. 8)

Kurt Warner is a very generous athlete and deserves every good thing that comes his way. And Larry Fitzgerald is Superman in these parts...LOL.....a class act for sure.

Maybe both the Cards and the Lions will make history this season. :-\"

I know how you feel, I'm a Cubs fan too....lovable losers. LOL

I'm a Seahawk fan (still crying in my beer!:crybaby:) Got to go with the Cardinals on this one. Long shot but they been playing some pretty good ball lately.

How do you think i feel i'm a browns fan from the day i was born o-16 or 16-0 i will still love them! GO CARDS!!! i would love nothing more then to see shitsburg LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is a steelers fan. There will be hell to pay around here if they lose. So Go Card's!!!

I'll be routing for our Iowa boy, Kurt Warner. He played his college ball at the University of Northern Iowa, which is a division II school, played successfully for the Iowa Barnstormers in the arena league and went to the NFL from there, and earned the starting spots on both NFL teams. My money's on the Cards!

-
Back