console help

-

Challenger

Reaction score
does any one have a diagram of location of brackets on tunnel for automatic console for 69 dart any help would be thankful

Want to buy a master template so you can provide craft paper copies to others ? Aint a lot of profit in it but a lot of loving appreciation can be had.

Want to buy a master template so you can provide craft paper copies to others ? Aint a lot of profit in it but a lot of loving appreciation can be had.
not for sure how to pm --are replying you have master print of bracket location thankyou

Yes sir. I produced the console brackets years before AMD offered them. At that time, with those sales, I also provided a paper template used to properly locate the brackets. Still have the master template here.

Yes sir. I produced the console brackets years before AMD offered them. At that time, with those sales, I also provided a paper template used to properly locate the brackets. Still have the master templ
ate here.
I would be interested to know what you would want for it and question are a and b are in the same location thanks

Nope. A-body and B-body are different.
Pics of template.

Center line located from left and right at front and locates to rear center floor pan weld typical to all a-bodies.

Last edited:
-
Back