Contest Time! $$$ Don't miss out!

-
They calling for TT yet?

Weather’s looking pretty decent
1706372416399.png

Can I get direct deposit on the cash, Monday?:D

Well, I ended up getting top qualifier with a .003 light and was fortunate to get a bye into the 2nd round. Your unofficial winner is PBR!

I still need to do all the math but as of right now, @pittsburghracer is your winner!

Time slip and video will be posted as soon as I get everything verified.

Well, I ended up getting top qualifier with a .003 light and was fortunate to get a bye into the 2nd round. Your unofficial winner is PBR!

I still need to do all the math but as of right now, @pittsburghracer is your winner!

Time slip and video will be posted as soon as I get everything verified.

Well that’s a total shocker. I was so tired after trapping three cats last night and getting them into transfer cages I went to bed. I had to be back up at 7am and makes two trips taking them to get fixed. I was so tired I couldn’t sleep so I got up and took a guess. lol. Thanks Bill for doing this and thanks for all the sponsors for the prizes.

And here is the contest run, I was the top qualifier in pro and got the bye into round 2.

Congratulations to @pittsburghracer for guys winning guess!

Here’s the video and slip from the run.

IMG_2349.jpeg

Good guess John.
Nice job whipping a 10 second car together in less than a year Bill, I wish I could do that.

And here is the contest run, I was the top qualifier in pro and got the bye into round 2.

Congratulations to @pittsburghracer for guys winning guess!

Here’s the video and slip from the run.

View attachment 1716198459

Only holding a couple on the dial :lol:

Great work building a solid 10 second small block in less time than it takes most people to put on a battery hold down just to pass tech with their daily!!!

-
Back