Contest Time! $$$ Don't miss out!

-
Now bill can post Fred in the 10 sec thread.

Wait, wasn't the 10.89 guess on the first page closer than PBR's?
Unfortunately not. The contest rules state ET and MPH. The combination difference gives PBR the win. Garrett will be getting a prize pack sent to him as well.

Bill

Hey, Great contest, and a lot of fun! I was factoring in a traction limited shakedown pass, but that's a great first pass on a new combination!

I think I'm going to have to do the same thing when I get mine done, it was fun & I'll be a contestant myself lol

Was a great time at the track with Bill and his guys. Very welcoming and genuine people. I have lots of photos and videos from today I’ll be sending Bill, hopefully he’ll post em up.
31AA6B30-F214-4454-ADE1-682E836CCDA5.jpeg

C194E3B2-8FA3-419E-B384-43D7A0FFB45D.png

How often do you get a picture with three FABO members from 3 different parts of the country? @GTX JOHN @-Boosted- and myself. Credit goes to my girl for taking pics when no one is looking.
15E5B23C-F5A1-4C5F-8EB7-8B28ABAF6B4E.jpeg

I know one thing, I haven't seen blue sky like that in too many months.
WTF has red hair, Is that John?
The weather was absolutely wonderful. Yes, red shirt (and hair, not sure if it’s just the angle of the sun and the photo) is John.

Mike (TT5.9) in the blue shirt, GTX John in the red shirt, Bill (Boosted),in the gray shirt, 33IMP, nowhere to be seen,LOL.
Yea where were you?!?
We needed 4 fabo members in one pic.

-
Back