Contest time! Guess the ET and MPH to win!

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since the last contest so I figured I would throw this out there for you racers to try and win.

The car has a best 1/4 time of 10.325 @ 130.83mph. I wanted to experiment with a couple of changes and this contest is to see who can guess the closest ET and MPH.

Changes I made for this race are as follows:
Fiberglass race weight hood (no hinges) with Aero Scoop replaced with factory steel flat hood and factory hinges. (approximately 80-100 pounds added)
9"x6" K/N air cleaner with velocity stack style base replaced with 14x3" K/N with drop base.

RULES:
1 guess per person - You are guessing what the car will run in the 1st round of eliminations (aproximately 7:00pm Pacific Standard Time tonight)
  • I will post times from both 1st and 2nd qualifying rounds
  • I will post weather conditions at the end of 1st and 2nd rounds of qualifying
You MUST guess ET to the thousandths and MPH to the hundredth. (Example - 10.325 @ 130.83mph)
In the case of a tie, first person to guess wins
You MUST post your guess before I post "CONTEST CLOSED" which will be sometime between 6:00 and 7:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Prize Package:
I will ask my sponsors to kick in some swag, fill a Nitto Tire backpack and ship to the winner at no cost.

IMG_3296.jpeg
IMG_3295.jpeg

Can past winners play and what happens if you are ahead and get out of it 1st round in order to not run under.

Can past winners play and what happens if you are ahead and get out of it 1st round in order to not run under.
Great questions. Yes, everyone can play. As for me getting out of it so that I don’t break out, that’s Racing. Unless of course you’re suggesting I dial myself out of it again lol

-
Back