conversion mounts

-

roylerumble

Reaction score
I know they sell /6 to v8 mounts for /6 k members, but is there a /6 mount for a v8 k frame? I bought an abandoned 69 swinger project and I installed the complete front end from a 75 dart i had lying around. I have a slant 6 that's been built up and I've got a ton of cool parts like clifford intakes, offy dual intake, dutra duals, ect that I've been dying to instal in something.

I haven't seen anything.. usually its the other way around.. Prob gonna have to switch K frames.. Schumacher doesn't carry anything similar..you could call though..

I know they sell /6 to v8 mounts for /6 k members, but is there a /6 mount for a v8 k frame? I bought an abandoned 69 swinger project and I installed the complete front end from a 75 dart i had lying around. I have a slant 6 that's been built up and I've got a ton of cool parts like clifford intakes, offy dual intake, dutra duals, ect that I've been dying to instal in something.

Trade, im sure you would have no problem finding someone that would like to swap their /6 for your v8k

I would trade K members in a heart beat. I got a 75 slant K and the shoemeker V8 conversion mounts. Darn shame were too far apart. good luck

Was the K member from the 75 Dart a V8? if not go to Ebay and order spool mounts for a 73 and up on a /6

i dont think a v8 k would work anyways becasue the v8 k mounts are narrower than the /6

73 and up spool mounts from a /6 will fit on v8 k member 73 and up? Really?

No I suggested getting a /6 K frame from a 73-76 Duster,Dart and use spool mounts. Spools mounts are easy to get. Like 805moparkid said the K members are different.

-
Back